Questions

Yoga NRG

12 May, 2011 04:23 AM

Hi
Im Max and am now helping Tammy, Yoga NRG with Namaste campaigns and would appreciate assistance in clarifying the following questions I have (as a new starter):
How to delete unsubscribed emails from the list, if so how?
Are we charged for unsubscribed emails if they are not deleted?
I cannot action the "send welcome email" tickbox
How do I view names and email addresses of specific segment members?
Whats the difference between the number of recipients receiving my last campaign (1159) and the total number in my masters list (1220) which is what I sent the enews to.
Can invalid emails be deleted and if so, how?
Many thanks for your patience. Can you please email response to both email addresses listed above.
Cheers
Max

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Juju | Namaste ... on 12 May, 2011 08:09 PM

Hello Max,

Thanks for contacting NamasteLight Support. Here are some answers to your questions:

1. You do not need to delete Unsubscribed Email Addresses, as they are already removed from Active and placed as Unsubscribed.
    2. You are only charged for the Active Members within your list.
    3. To Activate the Send Welcome Message, login to NamasteLight, click on Contact Lists tab, enter your list, in the list sumary, click on the Welcome Email link in the Personalize section. At the top of the the Welcome message, place a check in the box next to "Send a welcome email when member subscribes" and Save Changes.
    4. The Difference maybe Unsubscribes, Bounces/Invalids, or people who also exist on your Suppression List.
    5. Invalid Emails do not need to be deleted, as they already set to Inactive within the NamasteLight System.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Also, feel free to give us a call at 888-353-1095 x 2 to discuss over the phone.

Namaste,

Juju

2. Juju | Namaste Support closed this discussion on 20 May, 2011 06:25 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac