Newsletter Bug

Stephanie

08 Apr, 2011 01:13 AM

Hi there,

I am having trouble with my newsletter template. I am very careful about inserting new text into the newsletter, making sure not to delete any formatting (inserting new text in the middle of existing text, etc.), and as I type, everything looks fine. But as soon as I save, everything goes haywire. The fonts all change to huge fonts, large blue header text and craziness. It seems that there is some formatting bug in the template that keeps overwriting all the text. You can look at April Newsletter. I started to edit the "Upcoming Events" section, it all looked fine and when I saved it, everything turned huge and blue and I lost a bunch of my content. Please help!

Stephanie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Juju | Namaste ... on 08 Apr, 2011 11:59 PM

Hello Stephanie,

If possible, can you try this functionality in an Alternate Web Browser to see if you experience the Same issue? If so, it might be best for us to discuss over the phone to make sure I have all the details I need to better assist you.

Please feel free to give us a call at 888-353-1095 x 2. Or, you can send a number and time frame you are available to discuss. We are available M-F 9am to 5pm Pacific.

Namaste,

Juju

2. Juju | Namaste Support closed this discussion on 25 Apr, 2011 05:58 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac