Even after I put spaces between paragraphs, it will never save it, even after I hit save

Kimberly Wharton

16 Feb, 2014 02:16 AM

Will the editing quality improve after I sign up to upgrade. I've tried editing my newsletter dozens of times, putting spaces between pp's and saving it. But when i preview and eventually send, it goes back to before. Frustrating, and looks messy!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Juju | Namaste ... on 17 Feb, 2014 09:51 PM

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for contacting NamasteLight Support.

Would you happen to be copying & pasting content from a source other than Plain Formatted Text? If so, this could be causing the type of issue you are experiencing.

Also, it is strongly recommended that you do not have NamasteLight Campaign loaded in more than one tab, browser or system. Doing so will result in the System saving any work currently loaded in all locations. This means old work left open can be saved over new work in an alternate tab.

If you can let me know the name of your NamasteLight Account and the Specific Campaign you are working on, I can take a look. Be sure to close all versions that may be open to avoid changes which maybe saved over any I make.

Also, you can give us a call at 888-353-1095 x2.

Namaste,

Juju

2. Juju | Namaste Support closed this discussion on 17 Feb, 2014 09:51 PM.

3. Kimberly Wharton re-opened this discussion on 18 Feb, 2014 02:43 AM

4. 2 Posted by Kimberly Wharto... on 18 Feb, 2014 02:43 AM

Nope, not copying and pasting at all, just writing.  And I only ever have it open in one window.  My accpunt is under my e-mail [email blocked].  My last campaign, Feb. newsletter, I could space any text how i wanted.

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly Wharton
    www.KimberlyWharton.com/yoga

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Juju | Namaste ... on 18 Feb, 2014 08:20 PM

Hi Kimberly,

I took a look at your Account and did not see any pending Campaigns. I believe it would be best to setup a call before your next delivery to go over some best practices which will help in the Editing Process. Also, there may be an Alternate Template that may give you the functionality you need.

Please let me know if there's a number & time frame that works for you for a brief discussion.

Namaste,

Juju

6. Juju | Namaste Support closed this discussion on 18 Feb, 2014 08:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac