No subject

Laura McAughan

12 Sep, 2013 01:42 PM

Hi Juju, we just sent out our September newsletter and I noticed a few things:

1. The "web version" button doesn't work
2. The "Send to a friend" button doesn't work
3. The "Share on FB" button is really a "like us on FB" button. Would like a button to share.
4. The formatting falls apart when viewed on my phone.

I'd like to get these fixed before the next issue - please let me know if it's something I'm doing or if it's on your end.

thanks!
Laura

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Juju | Namaste ... on 12 Sep, 2013 10:00 PM

Hi Laura,

Thank you for contacting NamasteLight Support.

Do you know if you happened to be duplicating your campaigns from a previously sent Campaign? Or, are you starting from a Fresh Template?

Also, do you know if you have copied and pasted complete content from something other than a Plain Text editor?

For your next Campaign, you may want to start from a Fresh Template by clicking on the Create a Campaign icon in the Campaigns tab. Also, if you wanted to check any pre-existing links for Web-Version or Send to A Friend, the links should be pointing to the following:

To edit a link, place your cursor within the link, click on Link (ChainLink/World) Icon.
    The URL For Web Version should point to: SHOWEMAIL The URL for Send to a Friend should point to: FORWARD

Within the link properties, the link type should be other and you do not need an HTTP prefix.

Unfortunately, the Share on FB is as is and cannot be modified. However, the Like does indeed share your Web-version on their Timeline if their User Preferences are set to allow for it.

Starting your Campaign from a Fresh Template may also address your phone issue as well.

If you need further assistance, it would be best to give us a call at 888-353-1095 x2.

Namaste,

Juju

2. Juju | Namaste Support closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2013 10:00 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac